At Boom, we don’t simply create you website, hand it over, and wipe our hands clean. It is very important that your website becomes a living document and is constantly evolving, just as your business or organization is constantly evolving. New content means your company stays relevant, creates repeat customers and keeps your users informed, and it is absolutely critical in obtaining and retaining a higher organic search engine position.
We provide maintenance plans to take the stress and hassle out of updating your website or social networking page. We’ll manage your social networking pages and update them on a schedule that works for you. You send us the content and we’ll ensure your social networking pages and website stay fresh and updated.
We will provide your company with a customized hosting solution that meets your needs and ensures your website stays up 24 hours a day. Our servers are powered by ultra-killer hardware and are hosted in state-of-the-art facilities with only the fastest redundant network connections.
Here are some quick facts about our servers and hosting facilities:
- Servers have 16 processors, 24 gigs of RAM, and 15,000 RPM SAS hard drives
- Our servers are connected to 5 Internet backbones, 4 of which are OC-192 (10 Gbps) connections
- Secured facility with 24x7 video monitoring and armed security
- 24x7x365 on-site technical staff
- Multiple utility power feeds from two different substations
- Multiple UPS power back-ups
- 3 diesel back-up generators and two on-site fuel storage tanks of 12,000 and 4,000 gallons
All this technical jargon means your website will be in good hands. We take security and up-time reliability very seriously.
Whether it’s registering your domain name or providing all your employees with company email addresses, we’ll take care of the process and make it as simple as possible. We have hosting packages available as low as $19.99 per month.